- X. Shi, A-K Pumm, C M Maffeo, W Zhao, D. Verschueren, A. Aksimentiev, H. Dietz, C. Dekker. A nanopore-powered DNA turbine. under review. arXiv:2206.06612. (2022)
Media coverage (non exhaustive): New Scientist (English)
- X. Shi, A-K Pumm, J. Isensee, W. Zhao, D. Verschueren, A. Martin-Gonzalez, R. Golestanian, H. Dietz, C. Dekker, Sustained unidirectional rotation of a self-organized DNA rotor on a nanopore. Nature Physics, doi: 10.1038/s41567-022-01683-z. arXiv:2206.06613. (2022)
Media coverage (non-exhaustive list): Physics Today (English), Tech Explorist (English), BNR Nieuwsradio (radio interview) (Dutch + English) NRC (Dutch), kijkmagazine.nl(Dutch), X-mol (Chinese), stdaily.com (Chinese), macaodaily (Chinese), more...
- D. V. Verschueren, X. Shi, C. Dekker. Nano-Optical Tweezing of Single Proteins in Plasmonic Nanopores. Small Methods (2019)
- D. V. Verschueren, S. Pud , X. Shi, L. D. Angelis, L. Kuipers , and C. Dekke. Label-Free Optical Detection of DNA Translocations through Plasmonic Nanopores. ACS Nano DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.8b06758 (2019)
- X. Shi, D. Verschueren, and C. Dekker, Active delivery of single DNA molecules into a plasmonic nanopore for label-free optical sensing. Nano Letters. 18 (12), 8003–8010 (2018)
- X. Shi, Q. Li, R. Gao, W. Si, SC. Liu, A. Aksimentiev and YT. Long, Dynamics of a Molecular Plug Docked onto a Solid-State Nanopore. Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 9, 4686–4694 (2018)
- X. Shi, D. Verschueren, S. Pud, and Cees Dekker, 2017. Integrating sub-3nm plasmonic gaps into solid-state nanopores. Small, 14. 18: 1703307. (2017)
- Y. Lin., Y. L. Ying, X. Shi, SC. Liu, YT. Long, (2017). Direct sensing of cancer biomarkers in clinical samples with a designed nanopore. Chemical Communications, 53(84), 11564-11567 (2017).
- R. Gao, Y. Lin, YL. Ying, XY. Liu, X. Shi, YX Hu, Long YT, Tian H. Dynamic self‐assembly of homogenous microcyclic structures controlled by a silver‐coated nanopore. Small. 13, 1700234. (2017)
- Y. Lin, X. Shi (equal contribution), S.C. Liu, Y.L. Ying, Q. Li, R. Gao, F. Fathi, Y.T. Long, and H. Tian. Characterization of DNA duplex unzipping through a sub-2 nm solid-state nanopore. Chemical Communications, 53(25), 3539-3542 (2017).
- X. Shi, R. Gao, YL. Ying, ,W. Si, YF Chen, and YT. Long, A Scattering Nanopore for Single Nanoentity Sensing. ACS Sensors, 1(9), 1086-1090. (2016)
- X. Shi, HW. Li, C. Liu, L. Zhang, YT. Long. In situ monitoring of catalytic process variations in a single nanowire by dark-field-assisted surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy. Chemical Communications, 52, 1044-1047 (2016)
- X. Shi, R. Gao, YL. Ying, W. Si, YF. Chen, YT. Long. Single Molecule Microscopy: An integrated system for optical and electrical detection of single molecules/particles inside a solid-state nanopore. Faraday Discussions, 184, 85–99 (2015)
- C. Jing, F. J. Rawson, H. Zhou, X. Shi, WH. Li, DW. Li, and YT. Long. New Insights into Electrocatalysis Based on Plasmon Resonance for the Real-Time Monitoring of Catalytic Events on Single Gold Nanorods. Analytical Chemistry 86, 5513-5518 (2014).
- Z. Liu, L. Cheng, L. Zhang, C. Jing, X. Shi, Z. Yang, YT. Long and J. Fang. Large-area fabrication of highly reproducible surface enhanced Raman substrate via a facile double sided tape-assisted transfer approach using hollow Au-Ag alloy nanourchins. Nanoscale 6, 2567-2572 (2014).
see also on Google Scholar